3D Dental Imaging
Recent technological advancements have made diagnosing and treating dental problems much more efficient. At Manningham Dental, we can provide 3D dental imaging with a powerful cone beam x-ray machine that can capture your entire jaw in a single effortless attempt. Available at our dental imagine centre, this type of x-ray is extremely useful for endodontic diagnosis, pain diagnosis, periodontal disease diagnosis and treatment planning.
The Advantages of 3D Dental Scan
Dental 3D imaging offers a range of benefits for patients, including:
- Our 3D dental imaging equipment can take thousands of pictures within several seconds, producing detailed 3D images and panoramic 2D images that our dentists can use for reference.
- By capturing your entire jaw in a single span, a 3D dental scan eliminates the need for multiple x-ray images and minimises your exposure to unnecessary radiation.
- By extension, 3D scanning offers sharper and higher resolution digital images as opposed to the blurrier images generally produced by x-rays.
- Our cone beam imaging technology is highly effective at diagnosing dental issues and helps dentists to place implants more precisely than ever before.
- Patients are not required to bite down on pieces of plastic, making them feel more comfortable and at ease.
Contact Us Today
Manningham Dental is a leading provider of 3D dental imaging using cone beam x-ray. Get in touch with us today for additional information about cone beam imaging or to make an appointment. Call us on (03) 9850 4277 or message us online and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.